The Zebralight H50b is the same as the H50, but with an 80 degree reflector instead of the 120 degree one on the H50.
Main features and specifications
- LED: CREE XLamp XR-E Q5 bin
- Diameter 18.3 mm (3/4Â”)
- Length 66.5 mm (2 5/8Â”)
- Battery: One AA size alkaline, 1.5v lithium primary, NiMH rechargeable, or 3.7v 14500 Li-ion rechargeable. Reverse polarity protection.
- Weight: 58g (2oz) with the headband and an alkaline battery
- Performance: Constant ratio output level spread. Fully regulated.
- Low 2.6 lm for 3.5 days
- Medium 13 lm for 19 hr
- High 66 lm for 2 hr 20 min
- Beam Type: 80 degree flood
- Electrically conductive aluminum body provides inherent EMI/RFI shielding characteristics
- Impact resistant LEXAN polycarbonate lens.
- Aluminum alloy case with durable hard anodized finish.
- Glow in the dark silicone bracket.
- Tailcap twist switch.
- Operation sequence: OFF, low, OFF, Medium, OFF, high. If the light is turned off for more than 5.6 seconds, the light level resets to low.
- Pocket clip
- Anti-glare shield
- Two extra glow in the dark silicone brackets, one with neck lanyard
- 1 year warranty against defects in workmanship and materials, provided that the product remains unmodified and is operated under normal and proper conditions.
- Shipping addresses in the U.S. and China for returns and warranty services.