Please note that this is the flood version of the H31 and the specs below are for the regular H31. The H31F has a frosted lens, which does a great job of smoothing out the beam and making a very nice flood light, but it greatly reduces throw.
Main Features and Specifications
LED: CreeÂ XP-G Cool White (color temperatureÂ 6100-6500 K)
User Selectable Modes: 3 (High, Medium and Low). Each mode can be configured to one of the two sub-levels.
- Light Output
- High:Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â H1Â 209Â Lm (0.9 hrs)Â Â orÂ Â Â H2Â 114 Lm (2 hrs) / 4 Hz Strobe
- Medium:Â Â Â M1Â Â 41 Lm (12 hrs)Â Â Â orÂ Â Â M2Â Â Â Â Â 23 Lm (23 hrs)
- Low:Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â L1Â Â 4.85 Lm (3.7Â days)Â Â orÂ Â Â L2Â Â Â 0.4Â LmÂ (21 days)
- Light output are out the front (OTF) values. Runtime tests areÂ doneÂ usingÂ Sanyo 2000mAh Eneloop AA batteries.
Voltages: 0.7V - 2.5V
Battery: One CR123A lithium primary or RCR123 Li-ion rechargeable. Batteries are not included in the package.
- Battery Shelf Life: Over 3 years under parasitic drain
- Beam Type
- 90Â° spill beam spread
- Diameter:Â 0.90 inchÂ (23 mm)
- Length:Â Â Â Â 2.57 inchÂ (81 mm)
0.97Â oz (35.8 gram)without battery or headband
- Electronic soft-touch switch, with a 200,000 cycle operating life
- Smart user interface provides fast and easy access to all brightness levels
- Precision machined casing from premium grade Alcoa aluminum bar stock
- Durable natural hard anodized finish (Type III Class I)
- SCHOTT ultra clear lens with anti-reflection coatings on both sides
- Orange peel textured reflector
- Glow In The Dark (GITD) silicone ring near the tail cap
- Battery power can be locked out by slightly unscrewing the tailcap to prevent unwanted activations or parasitic drain
Waterproof to IPX8
- From Off
Short click turns on the light to HighÂ instantly. Click again quickly to cycle from High to Medium, and Low.
Press and hold to cycle through Low, Medium and High, release to set.
- When On
- Short click turns off the light.
- Press and hold to cycle from Low toÂ High, release to set.Â The lightÂ always cycle from Low to High regardlessÂ whichÂ level you are currently in.
Double click at any level to toggle and selectÂ between the two sub-levels for that level.Â Medium and LowÂ selections are memorized after the light is turned off and through battery changes. H1 is not memorized.
Accessories in the package
- Pocket clip
- One black silicone holder with headband
- Two o-rings