Main Features and Specifications
LED: Philips LUXEON Rebel (Typical CRI: 85, Norminal CCT: 4000K)
User Selectable Levels: 3 main level (High, Medium and Low). Each main level can beÂ configured to one of the two sub-levels.
- Light Output
- High:Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â H1Â 140Â Lm (0.9 hrs)Â Â orÂ Â Â H2Â 80 Lm (2 hrs) / 4Hz Strobe
- Medium:Â Â Â M1Â Â 30 Lm (12 hrs)Â Â Â orÂ Â Â M2Â Â Â Â 16 Lm (23 hrs)
- Low:Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â L1Â Â Â Â Â Â 4 Lm (3.7 days) orÂ Â Â L2Â Â Â 0.4Â LmÂ (21 days)
- Light output are out the front (OTF) values. Runtime tests areÂ doneÂ usingÂ Panasonic CR123A lithium batteries. Runtimes are usually much shorter with rechargeable RCR123 (16340) batteries, especially with protected 16340sÂ that haveÂ higher discharge cut off voltage.
- Battery: One CR123A lithium primary or RCR123 Li-ion rechargeable. Batteries are not included in the package.
Battery Shelf Life: Over 3 years under parasitic drain
- Beam Type
- 80 degree spill beam spread
- 9Â degreeÂ hot spot
- Diameter:Â 0.90 inchÂ (23 mm)
- Length:Â Â Â Â 2.57 inchÂ (65 mm)
- 0.97Â oz (27.6 gram) without battery or headband
- Electronic soft-touch switch, with a 200,000 cycle operating life
- Smart user interface provides fast and easy access to allÂ brightness levels
Precision machined casing from premium grade Alcoa aluminum bar stock
Proprietary heat sinking design bonds the LED board directly to the unibody aluminum casing
- Durable natural hard anodized finish (Type III Class I)
- SCHOTT ultra clear lens with anti-reflection coatings on both sides
- Orange peel textured reflector
- Battery power can be locked out by slightly unscrewing the tailcap to prevent unwanted activations or parasitic drain
- Waterproof to IPX8 (2 meters, 30 minutes)
This light has 3 main levels (High, Medium, and Low). Each main level can be configured to one of its two sub-levels. The second sub-level of the HighÂ can be further configured to different brightness levels or strobes.
Short click turns on the light to HighÂ or turns off the light.
Long click (press and hold for about 0.6 seconds) turns on the light to Low.
- Advanced Operation and ConfigurationÂ
Short click turns on the light to High. Short click again quickly to cycle from High to Medium, and Low.
- Press and hold to cycle from Low toÂ High, release to set.Â When press and hold, the lightÂ always cycle from Low to High regardlessÂ whichÂ level you are currently in.
Double clickÂ to toggle and selectÂ between the two sub-levels for that main level.Â Sub-level selections (except the strobe) for the 3 main levelsÂ are memorized after the light is turned off and through battery changes.
The second sub-level of the High can be configured after 6 double clicks. Double click (startng with the 7th) to cycle and select different brightness levels or strobes. Short click to turn off the light when finishing configurations. The selections for the second sub-level of the High are memorized after the light is turned off and through battery changes.
Accessories in the package
Removable pocket clip
One black silicone holder with headband