Main Features and Specifications
LED: CreeÂ XP-G Cool White (color temperatureÂ 6100-6500 K)
User Selectable Modes: 3 (High, Medium and Low). Each mode can be configured to one of the two sub-levels.
- Light Output
- High:Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â H1Â 220Â Lm (0.9 hrs)Â Â orÂ Â Â H2Â 120 Lm (2 hrs)
- Medium:Â Â Â M1Â Â 43 Lm (12 hrs)Â Â Â orÂ Â Â M2 Â Â 24 Lm (23 hrs)
- Low:Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â L1Â Â Â Â 5 Lm (3.7 days) orÂ Â Â L2Â Â Â 0.5Â LmÂ (21 days)
- Light output are out the front (OTF) values. Runtime tests areÂ doneÂ usingÂ Panasonic CR123A lithium batteries. Runtimes are usually much shorter with rechargeable RCR123 (16340) batteries, especially with protected 16340sÂ that haveÂ higher discharge cut off voltage.
- Battery: One CR123A lithium primary or RCR123 Li-ion rechargeable. Batteries are not included in the package.
- Battery Shelf Life: Over 3 years under parasitic drain
- Beam Type
- 76Â° spill beam spread
- 8.6Â° (3 feet at 20 feet) hot spot
- Diameter:Â 0.90 inchÂ (23 mm)
- Length:Â Â Â Â 2.57 inchÂ (65 mm)
0.97Â oz (27.6 gram) with clip, without battery or headband
- 0.97Â oz (27.6 gram) with clip, without battery or headband
- Electronic soft-touch switch, with a 200,000 cycle operating life
- Smart user interface provides fast and easy access to allÂ brightness levels
- Precision machined casing from premium grade Alcoa aluminum bar stock
- Proprietary heat sinking design bonds the LED metal core board directly to the uni-body aluminum casing, providing unblocked thermal paths to over 92% of the surface area.
- Durable natural hard anodized finish (Type III Class I)
- SCHOTT ultra clear lens with anti-reflection coatings on both sides
Bezel down clip (pre-installed)
Can be used as a headlamp with the included headband (clip can remain installed when the light is on the headband)
Orange peel textured reflector
Anti-roll and tail-stand capable
Glow In The Dark (GITD) silicone ring near the tail cap
- Battery power can be locked out by slightly unscrewing the tailcap to prevent unwanted activations
- Waterproof to IPX8
- From Off
Short click turns on the light to High (H2)Â instantly. Click again quickly to cycle from High to Medium, and Low.
Press and hold to cycle through Low, Medium and High, release to set.
- When On
- Short click turns off the light.
- Press and hold to cycle from Low toÂ High, release to set.Â The lightÂ always cycle from Low to High regardlessÂ whichÂ level you are currently in.
Double click at any level to toggle and selectÂ between the two sub-levels for that level.Â Medium and LowÂ selections are memorized after the light is turned off and through battery changes. H1 is not memorized.
Accessories in the package
One black silicone holder with headband
Extra GITD and black silicone rings