XTAR EDC flashlight WK40 Sirius AA2
- ANSI Illumination levels: Turbo High Mid Low Strobe Signal SOS
- 220Lm 80Lm 30Lm 3Lm 220Lm 80Lm 80Lm
- Runtime: 2.7h 6.5h 15h 75h / / /
- Max Range : 70m
- Max Intensity: 1230cd
- Impact Resistance: 1.5m
- Waterproof: IPX8
- LED: CREE XM-L U2 LED
- Crust Materials: Anodized aircraft 6N01 aluminum alloy, type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
- Working Voltage: 1.5~3.5V
- Battery: 2*AA
- Switch: Tactical switch, Side swtich
- Size: Φ23.0mm（Head dia）x Φ19.8mm（Body dia）xΦ21.0mm(Tail dia)x158.0mm（length）
- Net Weight : 60g（Excluded batteries）
- Additional Functions: Memory function, Hidden mode (Strobe, Signal, SOS)
- Dual switch design: tactical switch for the momentary-on and turning on/off the light; side switch for changing modes
- Power indication: When batteries capacity falls below 25%, the LED indicator illuminate; battery capacity falls below 5%, the LED indicator flashes
- No standby current
- Click the side switch to change between modes, Double click the switch to access and change between the Hidden modes.
- Excellent heat dissipation design
- Gold-plated spring, antioxidant and avoid poor contact
- Lithium batteries cannot be used in the WK40.
- Do not mix alkaline batteries and Ni-MH batteries.
- Do not point the light towards the eyes. Serious injury or blindness may result from misuse.
- In the hidden modes, mode memory and the low-power indicator function are disabled.
- When the remaining battery capacity is very low, the WK40 may flash.
- When the WK40 is not to be used for a prolonged period, it is recommended to remove the batteries.