Say goodbye to bulky, front-heavy headlamps that never fit or feel quite right. Say, “hey there!” to a comfortable, lightweight headlamp so easy to wear that you’ll forget you’re sporting a light on your head. UCO’S A-120 headlamp is streamlined and simple: no bulky, hard hinges to irritate your head; a soft, adjustable neoprene strap for a comfortable custom fit, and an intuitive, infinitely adjustable dial to control the light that, FYI, blazes up to 120 lumens and includes a red LED for night-vision mode. Your forehead will thank you.
- So comfortable you’ll forget you’re wearing a headlamp. Soft neoprene gently forms to your head.
- Operates using 3 AAA batteries (included), which are in a pouch on the back of the headlamp to keep the weight off of your forehead.
Adjustable Strap For A Custom Fit:
- No more painful elastic straps. UCO’s Comfort-Fit Headlamp's soft neoprene strap with hook/loop closure easily adjusts to fit your head, with or without a hat.
- Battery Type (Included): 2x CR2032 Lithium ion
- Bulb Type: CREE XP-D LED
- Highly Water Resistant: IPX4
- Lamp Dimensions: 0.65" x 2.3" x 1.4" (1.7 cm x 5.9 cm x 3.5 cm)
- Weight (w/ batteries): 1.6 oz. (45 g)
- Thinnest, lightest, most comfortable headlamp on the market.
- Unique, no “hard point” hinge design fits your head perfectly and allows the lamp to focus forward or downward towards the ground.
- Headache Free—soft, neoprene strap with hook/loop adjustment for a custom, comfort fit.
- External battery pack slides along strap to keep weight off of forehead.
- Dial provides infinitely adjustable brightness on CREE XP-E LED up to 120 Lumens plus red night vision mode.
- Includes 3 AAA batteries.