The ThruNite 1C uses a single CR123 battery to power a CREE XM-L for an impressive 255 lumens on high. The light also goes much lower than that, all the way down to 0.09 lumens, for up close or low light situations where less is more. On the lowest mode, the light can run for 100 hours.
- Voltage range: 0.9V ~ 4.2V
- Powered by: 1 Cr123A battery
- LED Emitter: Premium Cree XM-L T6
- OP reflector
- Stainless steel Bezel
Length: 3.5 inches
Diameter: 0.87 inches
- Weight: 45g without battery
- 5 Current Regulated Output Levels
- 2 Flash modes: Strobe, SOS
- Reverse switch
- Square threads for lifetime smooth operation
- Type III Hard Anodized finish
- Sapphire coating lens
- IPX-8 Waterproofing
- T-6061 Aircraft-grade Aluminum Body
- Capable of standing up securely on a flat surface to serve as a candle
- Two modes (7types) of output
- General Mode: 0.09lumens (100hrs) 9 lumens (33hrs) -> 50 lumens (6hrs) -> 120lumens (2.1hrs) -> SOS
- Turbo Mode: 255 Lumens -> Strobe
- The parameters mention above are approximate and may vary between flashlights and batteries
- 1:Insert batteries with the positive side (+) toward the head. Tighten the bezel (the 'head' of the light) and tail cap then depress the tail cap button fully so that it 'clicks' and the light turns on.
- 2: To access Max, you simply tighten the bezel. To access Firefly mode, you just loosen the bezel a little. Lightly depress the button momentarily(donÂ’t click it off) and then it will switch to next mode. Loosened Bezel: firefly--> Low -> Medium -> High -> SOS. It will remember the last stage before turning off. Tightened Bezel: Max -> Strobe.