The ThruNite 1AA uses a single AA battery to power a CREE XM-L for an impressive 145 lumens on high.Â The light also goes much lower than that, all the way down to 0.09 lumens, for up close or low light situations where less is more.Â On the lowest mode, the light can run for 100 hours.
- Powered by: 1 AA battery
- LED Emitter: Premium Cree XM-L T6
- Voltage range: 0.9V ~ 4.2V
- Smooth reflector
- Stainless steel Bezel
- Dimensions Length: 4.1 inches Diameter: 0.87 inches Weight: 60g without battery
- 5 Current Regulated Output Levels
- 2 Flash modes: Strobe, SOS
- Ti coating removable Clip
- Reverse switch
- Square threads for lifetime smooth operation
- Type III Hard Anodized finish
- IPX-8 Waterproofing
- Sapphire coating lens
- T-6061 Aircraft-grade Aluminum Body
- Capable of standing up securely on a flat surface to serve as a candle
- Two modes (7types) of output, generation/turbo selected by turning the bezel
- General Mode: 0.09lumens (100hrs) 9 lumens (34hrs) -> 50 lumens (6hrs) -> 105 lumens (2.2hrs) -> SOS
- Turbo Mode: 145 Lumens -> Strobe
- 1:Insert batteries with the positive side (+) toward the head. Tighten the bezel (the 'head' of the light) and tail cap then depress the tail cap button fully so that it 'clicks' and the light turns on.
- 2: To access Max, you simply tighten the bezel. To access Firefly mode, you just loosen the bezel a little. Lightly depress the button momentarily(donÂ’t click it off) and then it will switch to next mode. Loosened Bezel: firefly--> Low -> Medium -> High -> SOS. It will remember the last stage before turning off. Tightened Bezel: Max -> Strobe.