The Catapult from ThruNite received several upgrades with the third version. The output was increased the 1000 lumens, the UI has some added fuctnions, a stainless steel bezel was added, the design was tweaked, support for CR123 batteries was included, along with some other tweaks to make an already great light even better.
- The newest CREE XM-L LED T6 bin
- Stainless steel bezel
- Mil-Spec Type III Hard Anodizing
- Constructed from 7075AL for superior durability.
- Length: 185mm; Head diameter: 58mm; Body diameter: 31mm
- Weight: 390g. (Extension tube excluded)
- Tactical momentary-on forward click switch
- IPX-8 Water/Dust Resistance
Tail cap design allows the light to tail stand
- Shatter resistant ultra clear lens with double-sided multilayer AR coating
- 54mm smooth reflector
- BATTERY OPTIONS: 2 x 18650 / 2 x 17670 / 4 x CR123/ 2 x 18650/2 x CR123/2 x 16340Â Â
- Lightly press the switch for momentary on.
- Tighten head for maximum output.
- Loosen the head for secondary mode.Â Lightly press the switch repeatedly or quickly turn the light on and off to switch modes between low, medium, high, and strobe.Â The light will remember the secondary mode last used.
- Battery Replacement - Unscrew the tail cap to insert the batteries with the anode side (+) toward the lightÂ’s head, screw the tail cap back on until it is tightened all the way.
- LED - Uses the revolutionary & cutting-edge Cree XM-L T6 bin LED for extreme brightness - with minimal artifacts in the beam pattern.
- Lens - The Catapult uses an ultra clear glass lens with the addition of double side multi-layer AR coatings to ensure maximum light transmission and efficiency. This results in a 98.5% transmittance rating.
- Reflector - Our optimized reflector creates maximum throw. They are designed according to automotive standards for a parabolic reflector. This design is often used in car lamps in the industry.
- Driver - We use high quality components in our driver to provide an excellent and easy to use User Interface, while operates at roughly 90% efficiency. Since we have eliminated the MCU inside, it can work well with the higher temperature.
- Design - The light is built as a robust, high quality tool to suit your needs for many years. It is very ergonomic -- The Catapult is designed with you in mind.
- Stainless steel bezel replaces the aluminum bezel from previous version and adds to the overall rugged design of the light.
- 2 18650 battery low indication. when the battery voltage less than 6v. the output will auto less to 1.7A for MAX output .the other mode will less to half of current below to mention battery is low! this is good for 2 Cr123A battery users who can get more run times!