It's important to monitor your cycling performance to ensure your fitness and training goals remain in sight. Should you pedal faster? Are you pushing yourself too hard? Are you training consistently? These are the questions many cyclists face - and the questions that the Suunto Road Bike POD can answer.
When combined with your Suunto t3c, Suunto t4c, or Suunto t6c heart rate monitor, the wireless Suunto Road Bike POD calculates your distance and lets you view your current or average cycling speeds as you ride. You can also set interval alarms to ensure that you train efficiently and maintain your desired pace - an ideal tool for long-distance or mixed-intensity training. And with a user-replaceable battery, you can easily keep your POD powered during long rides.
Get the answers you need with the Suunto Road Bike POD - and improve your performance each time you ride.
- Monitor cycling speeds and distances
- Set distance or interval alarms to closely monitor your training
- Sensor integrated to the front quick release, front axis included (not compatible with 20mm downhill axis)
- Range up to 10m / 30ft
- User replaceable battery
- Universal spoke magnet for both regular and flat spokes
- Includes a handlebar mount for attaching your Suunto t3c, t4c or t6c to your bike