A large-diameter Turbohead, a Total Internal Reflection (TIR) lens, and an ultra high-output 4-die LED emitter come together to produce a powerful, focused beam suitable for spotlight/searchlight applications—yet the light is less than 9 inches long. The high-performance 4-die LED is virtually immune to failure since there is no filament to burn out or break, and it provides a far longer runtime per set of batteries when compared to incandescent lights of similar lumen output. This model includes an ultra high-output strobe mode for special tactical applications or for signaling purposes. It comes standard with a high-strength aerospace aluminum body with a Mil-Spec hard-anodized finish for extreme durability. Also features an ergonomic CombatGrip configuration suited for flashlight/handgun techniques and provides a secure hold with cold, wet, or gloved hands. The M3LT-S features tactical switching— a pushbutton switch that (1) is located on the tailcap for fast, no-look access and for use with flashlight/handgun techniques, (2) always activates maximum light output when fully depressed, and (3) activates the strobe when pressed rapidly three times.
Exposure to strobing lights may cause dizziness, disorientation, and nausea. A very small percentage of people suffer from photosensitive epilepsy approximately .00025% of the population and may experience seizures or blackouts triggered by strobing lights. Visit www.epilepsyfoundation.org
for more information about this rare form of epilepsy. Anyone who has had symptoms linked to this condition should consult a doctor before using this product.
Please Note: We cannot ship Surefire products outside the United States.
- Virtually indestructible 4-die LED emitter regulated to maximize output and runtime
- Two output levels high for maximum light, low for extended runtime
- Turbohead TIR lens produces tight, extended-reach beam
- High-strength aerospace aluminum body, Mil-Spec hard-anodized for extreme durability
- CombatGrip for secure hold in all conditions
- Coated, tempered window resists impact and thermal shock, maximizes light transmission
- Two-stage tactical tailcap switch press for momentary-on low, press further for high, press three times rapidly to activate strobe, twist for constant-on in all modes
- Strobe for tactical applications
- Weatherproof O-ring and gasket sealed
- Includes high-energy 123A batteries with 10-year shelf life
|Low Output / Runtime
||lumens / 8.5 hours