Exposure to strobing lights may cause dizziness, disorientation, and nausea. A very small percentage of people suffer from photosensitive epilepsy approximately .00025% of the population and may experience seizures or blackouts triggered by strobing lights. Visit www.epilepsyfoundation.org for more information about this rare form of epilepsy. Anyone who has had symptoms linked to this condition should consult a doctor before using this product.
Please Note: We cannot ship Surefire products outside the United States.
- Virtually indestructible 4-die LED emitter regulated to maximize output and runtime
- Two output levels high for maximum light, low for extended runtime
- Turbohead TIR lens produces tight, extended-reach beam
- High-strength aerospace aluminum body, Mil-Spec hard-anodized for extreme durability
- CombatGrip for secure hold in all conditions
- Coated, tempered window resists impact and thermal shock, maximizes light transmission
- Two-stage tactical tailcap switch press for momentary-on low, press further for high, press three times rapidly to activate strobe, twist for constant-on in all modes
- Strobe for tactical applications
- Weatherproof O-ring and gasket sealed
- Includes high-energy 123A batteries with 10-year shelf life
|Low Output / Runtime||70||.0||lumens / 8.5 hours|