The Kroma® is a dual-output flashlight that also provides two distinct beam types and three color choices. It uses a virtually indestructible power-regulated primary LED and a Total Internal Reflection (TIR) lens to produce a 1.4-lumen low-output white spot beam or a brilliant 50-lumen high-output white spot beammore than twice the light output of a big two-D-cell flashlight, and enough to temporarily blind and disorient an aggressor by impairing his night-adapted vision. Secondary LEDs produce red or blue flood beams in white, red, or blue, letting you preserve your own night vision or navigate outdoors without disturbing wildlife since many animals can't see red light. The no-look selector ring lets you instantly choose color/output modelow white, low red, very low red, low blue, or very low blue. The Kroma's tactically-correct two-stage pushbutton tailcap switch activates the light: press for momentary-on in your selected color mode, press further and always get the high-output white spot beam; twist to get constant-on low beam in your selected color mode, twist further to get the constant-on high-output white spot beam.
Please note: We cannot ship Surefire products outside the United States.
- Virtually indestructible LED emitters regulated to maximize output and runtime
- Primary LED generates brilliant white spot beam, secondary LEDs produce color beams
- TIR lens produces tight beam with enough surround light for peripheral vision
- Coated tempered window resists impact, maximizes light
- High-strength aerospace aluminum body, Mil-Spec hard-anodized for extreme durability
- Selector ring provides no-look control of output color
- Two-stage tactical tailcap switchpress for momentary-on low, press further for high, twist for constant-on at either level
- Heavy-duty stainless steel clip provides multiple carry options
- Weatherproof O-ring and gasket sealing
- Includes high-energy 123A batteries with 10-year shelf life