EP6 Signature Series were designed to meet the demanding needsand style demandsof auto racing enthusiasts. That's why they're endorsed by drag-racing guru Rich Christensen
. EP6s help protect the hearing of racing fans, pit crews, and anyone else exposed to the potentially dangerous noise levels of auto racing, which can exceed 140 dB (about the same loudness as a gunshot) and can permanently damage hearing, especially with continued exposure. Their unique design blocks potentially harmful sound levels while allowing safe levels to still be heard, so you can talk with those around you. Patented Hocks Noise Braker® filters prevent potentially harmful noises above 85 dB (like the scream of a high-performance engine) from entering into your ear canal, while safe sound levels below 85 dB are allowed to pass through and be heard. And to block lower-level sounds and noise in quieter situations, such as in an airplane or while sleeping, the attached stoppers can be inserted for a Noise Reduction Rating (NRR) of 16 dB.
Multi-flanged, right/left color-coded EP6s are made from a soft, hypoallergenic polymer and ergonomically shaped to lock into your ear, providing all-day comfort and a secure fit. And their low-profile design means they can be worn under a helmet or hateven while using a phone. Available in racing black (for flesh-colored alternatives, see EP3 Sonic Defenders® or for those with larger ear canals, see EP4 Sonic Defenders® Plus
Please Note: We cannot ship Surefire products outside the United States.
EP6 Signature Series are sold in a single left/right set. Each set is packaged in a convenient carrying case. They come in small (S), medium (M), and large (L). Medium-sized EP6s fit most people; however, to ensure the best possible fit, review the earpiece sizing chart.
- Lowers potentially dangerous noise levels above 85 dB (like the roar of a racing engine, which can exceed 130 dB) while allowing safe sound levels below 85 dB to be heard
- 16dB Noise Reduction Rating (NRR) with stoppers in
- Ergonomic design and multi-flanged stem conforms to ear shape for maximum comfort and retention
- Made from soft, hypoallergenic, medical-grade polymer
- Low profile design allows you to keep them in place while wearing a helmet, hat, or while using phone
- Attractive racing-black color
- Endorsed by Rich Christensen