Specs will be about 7% brighter with the XM-L U2.
The SUNWAYMAN M10A is a compact flashlight with superior design, solid structure, and powerful performance. Powered by one AA battery, it generates up to 160 lumens. The incredible M10A manages to fit SUNWAYMAN's Magnetic Control System (MCS) into this sub-compact frame. The M10A's use of an inexpensive and widely available power source is sure to make it a popular choice with world travelers and rechargeable enthusiasts. The M10A offers a total of 4 output modes including an eye catching tactical strobe which can be used as an attention grabber or to disorient a suspect or opponent. Optimized for use as a backup light for law enforcement, every day carry, and in the field, the M10A can also go as low as 3 lumens of output allowing you to preserve your night vision.
Features and Specifications
- CREE XM-L U2 LED, with a lifetime of 50,000 hours
- Three levels of constant output and strobe:
- 110 Lumens (1.5 hr)
- 40 Lumens (10 hrs)
- 4 Lumens (100 hrs)
- Strobe mode: 110 Lumens
- Digital Sensor Magnetic Control system; a slight twist of the Rotator Ring selects different modes
- Fully-regulated constant current circuit, constant output
- Uses one single 1.5V AA (Alkaline, Ni-MH, Lithium) battery
- Orange Peel Reflector gives a perfect beam pattern
- Dimensions: 100.1mm (length) x 23.2mm (head diameter)
- Weight: 51.4g (battery excluded)
- Aerospace-grade aluminum alloy
- Military Specification Type III Hard-Anodizing
- Waterproof to IPX-8 standards
- Ultra-clear toughened glass lens resists scratches and impacts
- Able to tail stand for use in "candle mode"
- Accessories: metal clip, O-ring, rubber cap
Please Note: The SUNWAYMAN flashlight brand was formally known as SUNWAYLED