Sunwayman C21C- 830 lumens Thunder Hammer, a new style EDC flashlight; Independent dual light source, both are high-power, good quality CREE LED, thrower white light on the top for searching and more; red side light provides flood light for short-distance lighting etc., satisfactorily meet your demand under most circumstances. Side switch system coordinated with high-efficiency circuit delivers a user-friendly UI; simply depressing the switch for all output modes easily. Spring washers on both ends ensures the light is well connected and shock-proof. Tail stand capable, the light can be used as an L-shape candle and the super low-current affords longer standby. The C21C is your best choice of a new style EDC with dual light source.
Featuring the unique independent dual light source, the top front white light uses premium CREE XM-L2 LED, combined with the new streamlined reflector, capable of maintaining a great throw distance and spread with an ideal beam pattern; the side light is CREE high-power red LED, covered by convex lens which produces a soft flood light for short-distance use. The intuitive user interface utilized also enables an easy switching of both lights freely.
As the best performance single chip LED at the current market, XM-L2 is a great combination of high lighting efficiency and high drive current, and it has been assessed as Level Four by UL. Fitted with this XM-L2, and equipped with an optimized streamlined reflector, the C21C is capable of reaching as high as 830 lumens, instantly light up the dark for you.
Equipped with newly-designed low-voltage indicator lamp, when the voltage is too low, the indicator lamp will be turned on to remind you to replace battery.
The C21C is built with spring washers on both ends of the tube, which provides steady contact of battery and cause no disconnect under bumpy environment. Its shock-proof capability as well as perfect constant current circuit without flickers also makes it a good light to be mounted on bikes.
With its compact size, the C21C is not doubt an EDC grade yet very powerful flashlight. Deliberately designed with exquisite details and practical structure, this light is comfortable-grip and easy-carry. One simple click switch offers kinds of different output modes for most circumstances. Electronic reverse battery protection design avoids damages to circuit or flashlight. The light is tail stand capable and can be used as an L-shape when needed. Superior capabilities built into such a small flashlight of its grade, this is your ideal new style EDC flashlight.
- CREE XM-L2 and XP-E P2 LED, with a lifetime of up to 50,000 hours
- Side switch on the top, 6 output modes:
White LightTurbo: 830 Lumens (Automatically enter High mode after 5 mins continuous use to avoid overheat)High: 510 Lumens (1.9hrs.)Mid: 130 Lumens (9.5hrs.)Low: 42 Lumens (31hrs.)StrobeSOSÂRed LightHigh: 98 Lumens(3hrs)Mid: 63 Lumens Â (9hrs)Low: 14 Lumens (45hrs)
- Constant current circuit, constant output
- Effective range of 188 meters
- Intensity: 8800cd
- Uses one single 18650 battery (2*CR123A/16340 batteries)
- Working voltage: 2.8~8.4V
- White light uses high quality metal reflector, maintains great throw distance and spread with an ideal beam pattern; Red light uses high quality resin lens
- Dimensions: Â 27mm x 107mm
- Weight: Â 78gï¼ˆbattery excludedï¼‰
- Aerospace-grade aluminum alloy, Stainless Steel retaining ring on the top
- Military Specification Type III- hard anodized body
- Waterproof, in accordance with IPX-8 standard
- Ultra-clear tempered glass lens resists scratches and impacts
- Tail stand capable- can be used as a candle
- Accessories: Lanyard, O-ring