SUNWAYMAN C10R, which uses newly developed soft-contact side switch system, is a compact, portable flashlight with superb design, solid structure and powerful performance. Equipped with CREE U2 LED, powered by one CR123A (16340) battery, max output up to 190 lumens. Detachable stainless steel tail lanyard ring, by taking which apart, the tail thread hole is also standard tripod compatible and can be connected to tripods for omnibearing lighting. Combined with considerate lock-out function to avoid accidental activation, the C10R is your ideal lighting tool for every-day-carry, outdoor activities and to take with you on the road.
Outstanding Tactical-on Side Switch Design
Utilizing SUNWAYMAN’s newly developed soft contact side switch system, combined with exquisite software; the C20C can be momentarily turned on by depressing the same side switch, which is a leading feature in the field.
Unique Switching System with Low-voltage Indicator Lamp
Using SUNWAYMAN’s newly designed soft-contact side switch, simply depress for all functions of momentary-on, super-low current standby (about 50μA), High-Mid-Low outputs, hidden strobe and SOS. Its low-voltage indicator lamp can also effectively protect and extend your battery longevity.
Solid Structure, Reverse Battery Protection Circuit
C10R has solid structure with exquisite details and extraordinary workmanship, this light is also tail-stand capable and built with considerate lanyard holes and clip, convenient to use. Combined with electronic reverse battery protection circuit, the C10R is compatible with types of 16340 batteries; users do not need to worry about damages or safety issues caused by reverse battery.
Exquisite as a “Torpedo”
Equipped with latest CREE LED (XM-L U2), in combination with our powerful, stable and constant-current drive circuit, the C10R generates up to 190 lumens output with an effective range of 200 meters. This is a compact yet powerful flashlight, as exquisite as a torpedo.
Remarks:The limited use of the 'Torpedo' trademark is used under exclusive authorization of MBI, MatchBox Instruments.
- CREE XM-L U2 LED, with a lifetime of up to 50,000 hours;
- Soft-contact Side Switch:
- Three modes constant output, hidden Strobe and SOS
- Three constant output modes: 190Lumens (1.5hrs) – 50Lumens (10hrs) – 3Lumens (50hrs)
- Strobe: 190Lumens
- Constant current circuit, constant output
- Effective range of 103 meters
- Uses one single CR123A Lithium battery or RCR123A, 16340 battery
- Low-voltage indicator lamp
- Working voltage: 0.9~4.2V
- High quality OP reflector maintains great throw distance and spread with an ideal beam pattern
- Dimensions: 82mm (length) x 2mm (head diameter)
- Weight: g（battery excluded）
- Aerospace-grade aluminum alloy
- Military Specification Type III- hard anodized body
- Waterproof, in accordance with IPX-8 standard
- Ultra-clear tempered glass lens resists scratches and impacts
- Tail stand capable- can be used as a candle
- Accessories: O-ring, lanyard, holster, stainless steel lanyard ring