These stats are for the XM-L2 version of the SX5. Once we receive the official stats from Spark, we will update the information on this page
Extremely compatibility for different kinds of battery for extended runtime.
- Please choose battery type based on different availablity.Â Insert battery into the according battery rack, follow the poliarity indicated on the pack.
- Ability to take 3 x AAA, 3 x AA, 1 x 26650 li-ion rechargable
- Can also take 1-4 x 18650 li-ion rechargeables, or 2-8 x CR123A (only with optional 18650 battery pack.
- DO NOT use RCR123 or 16340 li-ion cells to prevent circuit damage caused by over-voltage discharge.Â Working range is below 6.8V
- Aluminum alloy material with Class III hard anodizing finish
- SCHOTT ultra clear lens
- Reverse polarity protection
- IPX8 waterproofing
- Weight, without battery: 90g With battery and handband: 140g
- Dimensions: L (65mm), W (35mm)
- Single click to turn on the headlamp
- Hold on button to go through low, medium 1, medium 2, and max.Â When desired mode is reached, release the button and current mode is memorized.
- At any mode, quick double tap to trigger the super mode.Â Double tap again to return to previous mode
- When using the optional 18650 battery pack, please screw off and pull out the waterproof socket to plug in.Â Remember to screw tight for best waterproofing.
Output and Runtimes:
3 x AAA:
- 320lm / 0.9 hours, 170lm / 1.9 hours, 55lm / 6.5 hours, 8lm / 40 hours, 0.5lm / 35 days
3 x AA:
- 320lm / 2 hours, 170lm / 4.2 hours, 55lm / 14.5 hours, 8lm / 150 hours, 0.5lm / 70 days
1 x 26650:
- 320lm / 4.5 hours, 170lm / 10 hours, 55lm / 34 hours, 8lm / 15 days, 0.5lm / 180 days
4 x 18650:
- 320lm / 11.5 hours, 170lm / 25 hours, 55lm / 86 hours, 8lm / 42 days, 0.5lm / 380 days