Spark started off not very long ago by making some very interesting headlamps. The headlamps include a clear and frosted lens, giving you the option of either a traditional focused or a more diffused beam. The 460NW has a neutral white/outdoor tint and the 500CW has a traditional cool white tint. Both models are using 18650 batteries and the XM-L LEDs, which will light up a wider area than the XP-G LEDs.
Please note that high quality 18650 batteries are required to access and maintain the turbo mode of this light. 2 CR123s will likely not power turbo mode and many the protection circuit of many protected 18650s will kick in when the light is switched to turbo. Two batteries that we have tested and confirmed to power the turbo mode are the Eagletac 3100 mAh 18650 and the AW 2900 mAh 18650.
- LED:CREE XML T5 Neutral White
- Super: 460lm/1.4hours
- Max: 300lm/2.5hours
- Med1: 140lm/8hours
- Med2: 45lm/28hours
- Low: 8lm/8days
- One 18650 rechargeable Li battery with range from 3.7V to 4.2V or 2*CR123
- Reverse polarity accepted circuit
- Electrically conductive aluminum body provides inherent EMI/RFI shielding
- SCHOTT ultra clear lens
- Polarity reversibility
- IPX8 waterproof
- without batteryï¼š50g
- with battery and headbandï¼š150g
- Premium grade aluminum alloy machined body with hard anodized finishing
- Impact resistance Lens with 98% transparency
Single click to turn the headlamp on & off. Hold on button to go through Minimum, Medium 1&Medium 2, Max modes. when desire mode is reached, release to stop brightness ramping and current mode is memorized. At any mode, quick double click on button to trigger the Super mode. Super mode automatically steps down to Max mode after 5 minutes for protection.