*New XM-L2 Version is 14% brighter than listed. Info is from XM-L version.
Spark started off not very long ago by making some very interesting headlamps. The headlamps include a clear and frosted lens, giving you the option of either a traditional focused or a more diffused beam. The 190NW has a neutral white tint and the 210CW has a traditional cool white tint.
- LED: Cree XML T5 neutral white 5 modes Super: 190lm 0.9 hours Max: 100lm 1.8 hours Med1:36m 30 hours
- Low: 2m 86 hours
- One 14500 rechargeable Li battery or AA battery with range from 0.8V~4.2V
- Electrically conductive aluminum body provides inherent EMI/RFI shielding
- SCHOTT ultra clear lens
- Reverse polarity protected IPX8 waterproof
- without battery:40g
- with battery and headband:105g
- Length:52mm Diameter:48mm
- Premium grade aluminum alloy machined body with hard anodized finishing Impact resistance Lens with 98% transparency
Single click to light on & off. Hold on button to go through Max, Med and Min mode in cycles, when certain mode is desired, released to stop brightness ramping