The SP6 units that we have may only be returned if dead on arrival when using the ann35 discount coupon. The annodizing will have some small imperfections, the lens and reflector will have some dust beneath the lens, and the packaging will have wear. We will verify proper operation before shipping each unit. The units will still be under warranty from Spark, but you will be responsible for shipping each way. Please understand that you agree to these terms by purchasing an SP6 using the ann35 coupon code. The SP6 is still a very cool light. We just have some less than perfect units to move through.
The Spark SP6 is a marvel of flashlight engineering. Most companies using multiple LEDs will put use multiple reflectors or optics, one for each LED. The SP6 has five CREE XM-L LEDs, but instead of having separate reflectors, there is one reflector with multiple LEDs arranged in a column in the center of the reflector. The five LEDs combine to put out a crazy 3500 lumens, an impressive amount of light in a flashlight of any size.
- LED: 5 CREE XML cool white T6 or neutral white T5
- Output and Runtime - 5 modes
- Max: 3500lm/1.3hours
- Med2: 1800lm/2.6 hours
- Med1: 500lm/14 hours
- Low: 80lm/100 hours
- SCHOTT ultra clear lens
- IPX8 water resistant
- 6* 18650 rechargeable Li-on battery or 12*CR123.
- Please use the same model batteries from the same brand to get balanced performance and the best battery protection. Protected cells are highly recommended.
- Without battery: 780g
- With battery: 1050g
- Length: 270mm
- Width: 87mm
- Premium grade aluminum alloy machined body with type III hard anodizing
- Battery indicator and build-in voltage meter for auto step-down function
- Bezel with standard threads for 82mm camera lens color filter
- Waterproof charging port, 25.2V
- Single click to turn light on & off.
- Hold on button to go through Min, Med and Max mode in cycles, when desired mode is found, released to stop brightness ramping and current mode is memorized.
- In any mode, quick double click on button to trigger the Strobe mode.