Spark started off making some very cool headlamps and has recently gotten into the making of flashlights. They have two switches, but unlike other dual switch lights on the market, both switches do the same thing, giving you excellent versatility in how you use the lights. The 190NW has a neutral white/outdoor tint and the 220CW has a traditional cool white tint. Both models are using the XM-L LEDs, which will light up a larger area than the XP-G LED models.
- LED: Cree XML T5 neutral white 5 modes Super: 190lm 0.9hours Max: 120lm 1.8 hours Med2: 36lm 8hours Med1: 10lm 30hours Low: 2lm 86hours
- One 14500 rechargeable Li battery or AA battery with range from 0.8V~4.2V
- Electrically conductive aluminum body provides inherent EMI/RFI shielding
- SCHOTT ultra clear lens
- Reverse polarity protected IPX8 waterproof
- without battery:50g
- with battery:76g
- Length:95mm Diameter:25mm
- Premium grade aluminum alloy machined body with hard anodized finishing Impact resistance Lens with 98% transparency
- Single click on either the side or tailcap switch to turn the flashlight on & off. Hold on button to go through Minimum, Medium 1& Medium 2, Max modes. when desire mode is reached, release to stop brightness ramping and current mode is memorized. At any mode, quick double click on button to trigger the Super mode. Double click again to return to the previous mode.