This is the new XP-L LED version of this flashlight, the info listed is from the older version. The flashlight with the new emitter will be about 15% brighter than the older model.
SD6 series headlamp is the first type of full flood product from Spark Tech Inc. With massive provided accessories, SD series headlamp can match up with most of the field application needs. Optimized circuit provides very high efficiency and extremely extended run-time.
Please note that high quality 18650 batteries are required to access and maintain the turbo mode of this light. 2 CR123s will likely not power turbo mode and many the protection circuit of many protected 18650s will kick in when the light is switched to turbo. Two batteries that we have tested and confirmed to power the turbo mode are the Eagletac 3100 mAh 18650 and the AW 2900 mAh 18650.
- Led: CREE XML T6 cool white
- 5 modes Super: 500lm/1.8hours Max: 220lm/3.5hours Med2: 80lm/12hours Med1: 12lm/120hours Low: 0.5lm/90days
- Battery One 18650 rechargeable Li battery or 2*CR123, working range from 1.6V to 7.6V
- Reverse polarity protected circuit
- SCHOTT ultra clear lens
- Reverse polarity protected
- IPX8 waterproof
- Weight without battery:75g with battery and headband:120g
- Dimension Length:88mm Width:31mm
- Premium grade aluminum alloy machined body with hard anodized finishing
- Impact resistance Lens with 98% transparency