This is the new XM-L2 LED version of this flashlight, the info listed is from the older XM-L version. The flashlight with the new emitter will be about 15% brighter than the older model.
The Spark SD52 is an impressive AA flood headlight that comes with an innovative magnetic backing accessory. The light also has an optional reflector attachment to give the beam a better throw.
- Led: CREE XML T6 cool white
- 5 modes
- Super: 300lm/1.5hours
- Max: 220lm/1.9hours
- Med2: 80lm/7hours
- Med1: 12lm/43hours
- Low: 0.5lm/50days
* Upon data are based on testing with 2*Sanyo eneloop
* Use 14500 to get maximum output
- 2*AA or 2*IFR14500, working range from 1.6V to 7.6V
- Reverse polarity protected circuit
- SCHOTT ultra clear lens
Reverse polarity protected
- IPX8 waterproof
- without battery:75g
- with battery and headband:120g
- Premium grade aluminum alloy machined body with hard anodized finishing
- Impact resistance Lens with 98% transparency
Single click to turn the headlamp on & off.
Hold on button to go through Minimum, Medium 1&Medium 2, Max modes. When desire mode is reached, release to stop brightness ramping and current mode is memorized.
At any mode, quick double click on button to trigger the Super mode. Double click again to return to the previous mode