Until now, your camp cooking pot was the most bulky, awkward item in your kit. The Sea to Summit X-Pots change all that. Their X-Pot is a fully featured cooking pot that combines the heat-distribution of aluminum with the flexibility of silicone. The hard anodized aluminum base offers a fast boil time and the stainless steel ring embedded in the rim lends a rigidity to the silicone walls for easy lifting and stirring. Top it off with a clear locking lid with an integrated strainer and you have a full-size pot that packs down to an inch tall disk. The added beauty of the X-Pots: Your X-Bowls and X-Mugs can nest inside for an exceptionally compact cook set. The X-Pot is available in 2.8L.
- Dimensions: 8.4in (DIA) X 4.7in
- Size Variation: 2.8L
- Weight: 10.3 oz/ 285g
- The silicone handles are designed to secure the lid to the pot only during transport. Attaching them to the lid during cooking will cause damage to the lid.
- Sides of pot should not be exposed to direct flame.
- BPA free, food grade, heat resistant silicon.
- Hard anodized 6063-T6 aluminum base.
- Durable translucent lid.