We also have a Â“pack linerÂ” made of our amazingly light Ultra-Sil. The shape of the sack is designed to fit the internal contours of a backpack, so the base is oval, rather than round.
- Ultra-Sil Pack Liner opens wide for easy packing when itÂ’s inside a pack
- Unique top closure: extra fabric at the top folds in and velcros in place, then rolls down, creating a more compact closed loop at the top
- Made of PU coated Siliconized CorduraÂ®
- Non-wicking HypalonÂ™ roll-top closure with stiffener at the top for a better seal
- Fully seam sealed
- Uses low profile buckles
- Slippery finish for easy packing
- Three sizes available to fit different pack volumes
- Comes assorted in three cool new colors: kiwi green, sky blue and orange orange
- Any roll-top dry sack must be closed properly to ensure water canÂ’t get in. Begin by folding the HypalonÂ™ strip down first and be sure to have at least three rolls before closing the buckle.
- Avoid contact with sharp objects or subjecting the sack to high abrasion, as this could compromise the waterproof fabric.
- Like all manufacturers of roll-top, fabric dry sacks, Sea to Summit recommends that sensitive electronic devices be Â‘double baggedÂ’ (i.e. putting electronics inside one dry sack then placing this inside a second dry sack). For maximum protection, the use of a waterproof hard case should be considered.
|Ultra-Sil Pack Liner - Small||50 Liter - up to 3000 in3 pack||19"x 6"||21"||2.6 oz|
|Ultra-Sil Pack Liner - Medium||70 Liter - up to 4300 in3 pack||20" x 8"||35"||3.4 oz|
|Ultra-Sil Pack Liner - Large||90 Liter - up to 5500 in3 pack||22" x 10"||48"||4.4 oz|