The new Sea to Summit Ultra-SilÂ™ Dry Sacks are more than 50% lighter than the super popular Dry Sacks. TheyÂ’re made of Siliconized CorduraÂ®, which is one of the lightest and toughest waterproof nylon fabrics available. Now you donÂ’t have to choose between keeping your gear dry and keeping it light.
- Super compact and ultra lightweight
- Made of Ultra-SilÂ™ nylon, a polyurethane coated Siliconized CorduraÂ® for ultimate waterproofing and maximum durability
- Watertight, non-wicking HypalonÂ® roll top closure with stiffener at the top for a better seal
- Soft and flexible with a slippery finish for easy packing
- Nearly transparent allowing good visibility of the contents
- All seams are double stitched and tape sealed
- Smaller sizes have flat bottoms, others are round
- Colors: kiwi green, sky blue and orange orange
- Any roll-top dry sack must be closed properly to ensure water canÂ’t get in. Begin by folding the HypalonÂ™ strip down first and be sure to have at least three rolls before closing the buckle.
- Avoid contact with sharp objects or subjecting the sack to high abrasion, as this could compromise the waterproof fabric.
- Like all manufacturers of roll-top, fabric dry sacks, Sea to Summit recommends that sensitive electronic devices be Â‘double baggedÂ’ (i.e. putting electronics inside one dry sack then placing this inside a second dry sack). For maximum protection, the use of a waterproof hard case should be considered.
|Description||Size (Dia. x Ht.)||Weight|
|Ultra-SilÂ™ Dry Sack - 1 (XXS)||Liter 6" x 9" (flat)||0.7 oz/20g|
|Ultra-SilÂ™ Dry Sack - 2 (XS)||Liter 8" x 12" (flat)||0.8 oz/23g|
|Ultra-SilÂ™ Dry Sack - 4 (S)||Liter 9" x 15" (flat)||0.9oz/26g|
|Ultra-SilÂ™ Dry Sack - 8 (M)||Liter 6.5" x 18"||1.1oz/30g|
|Ultra-SilÂ™ Dry Sack - 13 (L)||Liter 8.5" x 21"||1.4oz/40g|
|Ultra-SilÂ™ Dry Sack - 20 (XL)||Liter 10" x 24"||1.8 oz/50g|
|Ultra-SilÂ™ Dry Sack - 35 (XXL)||Liter 12" x 27"||2.3oz/65g|