A completely new concept in compression dry bags - there is no valve. This innovation uses an air-permeable base made of eVentÂ® waterproof fabric, which allows air to be pushed out of the sack, but wonÂ’t allow water to get back in.
- Unique compression idea - allows air to be pushed out to compress, but water canÂ’t get in because of the waterproof, air permeable eVentÂ® fabric base
- Rugged 100 D nylon body & lid
- Waterproof seams - double stitched and tape sealed
- Roll top HypalonÂ™ closure with lid and 4 straps evenly compresses and maintains compressed size
- Reinforced stitching on all stress points
- Pull handle on the bottom
- Super compact and very light
- Any roll-top dry sack must be closed properly to ensure water canÂ’t get in. Begin by folding the HypalonÂ™ strip down first and be sure to have at least three rolls before closing the buckle.
- Avoid contact with sharp objects or subjecting the sack to high abrasion, as this could compromise the waterproof fabric.
- Like all manufacturers of roll-top, fabric dry sacks, Sea to Summit recommends that sensitive electronic devices be Â‘double baggedÂ’ (i.e. putting electronics inside one dry sack then placing this inside a second dry sack). For maximum protection, the use of a waterproof hard case should be considered.
|eVent Dry Sack - XS||6Â” x 14Â”||3.7 oz||6/2 Liter|
|eVent Dry Sack - S||7Â” x 16Â”||4.5 oz||10/3.3 Liter|
|eVent Dry Sack - M||8Â” x 18Â”||5.2 oz||14/4.5 Liter|
|eVent Dry Sack - L||9Â” x 20Â”||5.9 oz||20/6.7 Liter|
|eVent Dry Sacks - XL||10.5Â” x 23Â”||7.4 oz||30/10 Liter|