Made of TPU laminated, 420D nylon with fully seam sealed construction, these rugged daypacks are the obvious choice for any adventure into wet, rainy or snowy terrain. They are designed for water sports like kayaking, canoeing, and raftingâ€”but you donâ€™t have to be on a big river to appreciate and utilize all the features these packs offer. The sleek design also works well for climbing, canyoneering, mountain biking, commuting, hiking and lightweight travel.
The top loading main chamber has a waterproof roll top closure with side straps to maintain a streamlined, minimal design. The ventilated and perforated shoulder straps, removable waist strap, and ergonomic back shape provide comfort even with heavy loads. The inside is white for better visibility of contents and has a zippered pocket that keeps smaller items from disappearing to the bottom of the pack.
The Carve 24L DryPack features an easy access hydration compartment, HypalonÂ® daisy chain for attaching gear, side HypalonÂ® lash loops for lashing and stacking.
- Waterproof, abrasion resistant, TPU laminated 420D nylon fabric
- Durable 7075 Aircraft alloy buckles
- Top loading roll top main chamber
- Fully seam sealed construction
- Removable waist strap and Large top handle for comfortable lifting
- White interior for improved visibility of contents
- Internal zippered pocket for small items
- Ergonomic integral back
- Ventilating, perforated shoulder straps
- Available in yellow, blue and black