The AlphaLight Cutlery uses a durable hard-anodized aircraft grade aluminum combined with a sleek-yet-strong shape to create an extremely lightweight utensil at a surprisingly affordable price. By hard anodizing the aluminum it forms a kind of Â‘exoskeletonÂ’, so the utensils can be slimmer and lighter. This hardened shell also encapsulates the aluminum, to eliminate the risk of the alloy leaching into food.
Versions currently available:
- AlphaLight Spork
- AlphaLight Spoon
- AlphaLight Short Spoon - unique & ultra light
- AlphaLight Long Spoon - the long-handled design is perfect for eating out of individual camp food-packets and for use with tall pot cook sets.
- Lightest metal cutlery on the market
- Ultra-light & strong 7075-T6 aircraft aluminumalloy
- Hard anodized aluminum for safe, life-long
- Smooth matte finish
- All pieces come with a mini carabiner
|AlphaLight Short Spoon||.2 oz / 7.5 g|
|AlphaLight Spork||.3 oz / 9 g|
|AlphaLight Spoon||.3 oz / 9 g|
|AlphaLight Long Spoon||.4 oz / 12 g|