The Rofis JR40 has a unique design, combining the features of a flashlight and angle light.Â Powered by two AA battery.Â Exquisite and portable, JR30 has multiple functions.Â The constant circuit can ensure the stability and safety when using the light.Â Plus, with the creative side switch mode, the JR30 will be a great addition when hiking, camping, or caving.
Â Â *Video for older XP-G Versions. Â New model has an XP-G2 LED.
- CreeÂ XP-G2 LED withÂ aÂ lifespanÂ ofÂ 50,000Â hours
- Max Output 290 Lumen
- Uses one 1.5V AA(Ni-MH, Alkaline)battery
- 170mm (Length) x 22mm (Diameter)
- 102-gram weight (excluding battery)
- Two modes and six types of output
- Digitally regulated output - maintains constant brightness
- Intelligent memory circuit,automatically memorizes the brightness level when switch off
- Reverse polarity protection, to protect from improper battery installation
- Waterproof to IPX-8(underwater 2m)
- Tactical tail cap switch with momentary-on function
- Made of durable aircraft-grade aluminum
- Premium Type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating