Our first knife collaboration with Tactical Knife Icon Ernest Emerson - we are proud to announce the Pro-Tech/Emerson CQC7 AUTO. Ernest Emerson has been building knives since 1979 and has earned a reputation for making the most sought after tactical knife designs on the planet. The CQC7 is possibly the most famous of his designs and our Pro-Tech coil spring fired version will be made to the exacting standards that Emerson is known for. Mr. Emerson has personally been involved in every detail of this collaboration knife - the result is a knife that will have Emerson fans and the loyal Pro-Tech customers very pleased indeed.
The first time the new Emerson/Pro-Tech CQC7 was seen outside of the shop was the PKA (Professional Knife Maker's Assosication) show in Denver, Colorado where it won the Best Collaboration Award.
- Pocket clip on back side matches blade finish -
- Drilled for tip up or tip down carry.
- Comes complete with nylon pouch.
- Weight 4.1 oz
- Handle: T6 6061 Aluminum / 4.67" Long / 1.09" Wide / .45" Thick
- Blade: 154-CM Stainless - 3.25" Long / .96" Wide / .120"
- Thick Chisel ground Tanto with integral thumb grip.