The e+LITE headlamp is designed for any situation. It is ultra-lightweight, comes in a hard case and can easily be stored with its batteries in a backpack, jacket, or emergency kit for up to 10 years. It provides white or red lighting in continuous or blinking mode and can easily be attached with its elastic band and clip. For emergencies, the e+LITE is equipped with a long-range whistle that can signal oneÂ’s position for rescue (the SOS Morse code illustration on the whistle).
- Long-term dependability, even when kept for years in harsh conditions:
- works in extreme temperatures:Â -Â 30Â Â°C to +Â 60Â Â°C (-22Â Â°F to +140Â Â°F)
- always ready for use:Â can be stored with batteries for up to 10Â°years and still be operational,
- waterproof down to -1Â m
- can be used in potentially explosive atmospheres
(see specifications for certification level),
- compact and ultra-light (28Â grams), so it can always with you,
- designed to prevent accidental operation with locking switch.
- Performance lighting:
- twoÂ white lighting levels (maximum and economic)
- oneÂ red lighting level
- twoÂ flashing modes :Â white or red (for signaling)
- shines enough light to allow easy movement in the dark:Â shines up to 19Â m,
Â– provides up to 4 consecutive nights of lighting (45Â hours),
- easy to use
- Â Long-range whistle for communication or rescue:
- up to 100Â dB can be heard up to 500Â m away (in the mountains, at night and without wind)
- SOS Morse code illustration on the whistle
- Very practical:
- Can be worn on the head, around the wrist or neck or attached to thin-edged objects
with integrated clip.
- always shines in the direction you want:Â light source can be directed 360Â°
- red light beam helps preserve night vision
- 10-year guarantee.
- Color:Â black and red, red case, black band
- Three white LEDs and one red LED
- Clip attachment system and removable elastic headband
- Light source rotates 360Â° on ball and joint
- Operates with twoÂ Lithium CR2032 batteries (included)
- Degree of protection:Â IPÂ 68 (waterproof down to -1Â m).
- CE, ATEX certified (Ex II 3 GD Ex ic IIC T6, Ex tD A22, IPÂ 68 T85Â°C)