The Comet is equally home on backcountry hikes or running errands downtown. Plenty of pockets and comfortable suspension make this daypack a mid-sized favorite.
Ospreyâ€™s Comet is equally at home on backcountry hikes or running errands downtown. Plenty of well-designed pockets and sturdy construction make this daypack a mid-sized favorite. The mesh shoulder harness and backpanel provide comfort, even when the pack is fully loaded with gear or heavy electronics. A removable webbing hipbelt adds extra stability for heavier loads and vanishes when youâ€™re traveling light. Inside the panel-access main compartment, youâ€™ll find laptop and tablet sleeves to protect your devices. Storage options include side and front stretch mesh pockets and a zippered front panel pocket and thereâ€™s also an upper slash pocket to corral your sunglasses and other small items. Should your adventures keep you out past dark, clip a blinker light to the packâ€™s rear attachment point for added nocturnal visibility.
A front organization pocket created to be the best in variability and accessibility of small items used throughout the day. Featured with internal small mesh pockets for keys, phone, mouse and other larger items, plus the standard pen and business card slots. Side stretch mesh pockets on the 24/Seven packs are great for storing many items you need access to, such as your water bottle, phone or snacks.
DESIGNATED LAPTOP AND TABLET SLEEVES
All 24/Seven Series adult packs have padded and safe storage for your laptop and tablet. The hanging padded sleeve ensures that your laptop is not being slammed on the ground each time it is set down, and the weight of the laptop remains close to the body in the rear backpanel sleeve to make sure the carry is stable and comfortable.
- A heat embossed scratch-free slash pocket keeps your sunglasses and other small items safe
- Side stretch mesh pockets provide quick and accessible storage
- Front panel storage pocket provides ample organization
- Stay seen and safe in the dark by using the blinker light attachment strap located near the base of the packâ€™s front panel
- Top grab handle for easy toting
- A removable 20 mm webbing hipbelt allows for versatility
- Padded Laptop Sleeve
- Padded Tablet Sleeve
- Separate zippered laptop access
- Padded front grab handle
|1831 IN3Â / 30 L
|20H X 13W X 12D IN.
- MAIN: 400HD Nylon Packcloth
- ACCENT: 210D Nylon Stripe Twill
- BOTTOM: 420HD Nylon Packcloth