The Atmos 65 brings a ventilated mesh backpanel with side crescents to multi-day backpacking.Â An ultra-comfortable and adjustable foam harness and hipbelt provides superb fit while our AirSpeedâ„¢ suspension provides great carry.
- Floating top pocket
- 2 side zippered front pockets
- Adjustable harness
- AirSpeedâ„¢ suspension
- Fit-On-The-Flyâ„¢ hipbelt
- Hydration sleeve
- Removable sleeping pad straps
- Removable top pocket
- Sleeping bag compartment
- Tool attachment
- Vertical zip pocket
Atmos / Aura Airspeed backpanel
The AirSpeed suspension incorporates a LightWire Alloy frame with a 3D tensioned mesh backpanel. Additionally, side crescents provide further ventilation. All contact surfaces are either breathable mesh or perforated, molded waffle foam. Your experience is a pack fit with comfortable uniform body contact and no hot spots, whether you're bagging a fourteener, hiking the AT or pulling your next 24-hour race.
- LightWire Allowy Frame
- Cross struts provide excellent flex
- Tensioned breathable mesh fabric provides superb airflow through back contact zone.
- AirSpeed side crescents for side ventilation
- Thermoformed and perforated waffle pattern harness and hipbelt for further ventilation
- Cubic Inches - 4150
- Liters - 68
- Lbs/oz - 3/10