The RG series by Olympia is a high-performance rugged flashlight designed for any situation. It uses innovative CREE LED technology to ensure high-brightness for any illumination need. Each light is crafted from aircraft-grade aluminum with Type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish. The textured body offers an anti-freeze non-slip grip making it just as easy to use with gloves as without. Every model has five light settings including strobe and SOS for emergency situations. Olympia stands for quality and integrity so all the flashlights are ANSI FL-1 tested. The RG line is waterproof to IPX-8 and impact resistant to 1.5 meters. The light-weight, compact design makes this the go-to flashlight collection for all situations including hunting, hiking, camping, caving, general household use, recreational activities, rugged sports, industrial worksites or emergency situations.
The RG850 is the brightest flashlight in the RG series and features a micro-USB charging port with wall adaptor.
- Waterproof IPX-8 to 2 meters
- 850 Lumens
- 5 light settings:
- 5 Memory light settings:
- Automatically memorize last used setting/mode after being in any one of the five light settings for 3 seconds.
- Can cycle through modes via "Momentary On" button capability
- Complies with ANSI FL 1 Standard
- Beam distance: 389 Meters
- Peak Beam Intensity: 12045 Candelas
- Aircraft-grade aluminum with Type III anodized anti-abrasive finish
- CREE-XML- U2 LED
- Micro USB charging port
- Compatible with: 2*CR123 or 1*18650 rechargeable batteries
- High performance metal smooth reflector
- Reverse-polarity protection
- Smart circuit for rechargeable batteries.
How to charge the RG850
- The RG850 will blink to indicate the battery is nearly depleted and needs to be charged.
- Make sure the flashlight is turned off.
- Unscrew the head of the flashlight to reveal the micro USB charging port.
- Connect the RG850 to a power outlet using the included cable.
- The LED light next to the USB port will illuminate green to indicate you have power to the flashlight.
- Once you see the green light, turn the flashlight on by clicking the button on the tail cap once. The light will turn red to indicate the battery is charging.
- Once the battery is fully charged, the light will turn green.
- Charging time is approximately 8 hours.
- Length: 5.7" (145.3 mm)
- Diameter: 1.3" (34.1 mm)
- Weight w/o batteries: 4.2 ozs (118.2 g)
- Working Voltage Range: 3-9.2V
Included with RG850:
- 1 Olympia RG850 CREE XML-U2 LED Flashlight
- 1 Micro USB cable with wall adaptor
- 1 18650 rechargeable battery
- 1 Nylon holster with dedicated belt loop and a D-ring
- 1 Lanyard 1 Belt clip
- 1 Extra tail switch cap
- 2 Extra O-rings
- 1 User Guide