The T-Series from Olight; Olight's first product line that was an instant hit. The T-series lights have a great design that has been improved throughout the years. The original Q2 LED's were first upgraded to Q5's, then the engines were optimized to handle 3.6V Li-Ion cells. Now is a new chapter in the T-Series lights.
The line has been simplified to 4 lights: the T-10, T-15, T-20, and T-25. The Tactical and Military versions of the T-20 (and Tactical T-25) have been replaced; all the T-series lights are now tactical including the T-10 and T-15. A forward tactical click-switch for momentary output is now standard. The traditional user interface remains: loosen and tighten the head once to cycle through the 3 brightness levels and strobe. As before, the memory stores the last setting so it always turns on with the same level from when it was last turned off. Best of all, the lights are now using the latest CREE XP-G R5 LED's for improved lumen output.
The T-25 is one of the brightest 2 x AA flashlights available. Its slim design makes it very compact and great for holstering or pocketing. AA's are one of the most common batteries; using these cells as its power source make it very accessible to any user and those looking for more performance can use AA Lithium cells (such as Energizer Lithium AA batteries). A removable pocket clip is now standard on all T-25's.
- LED type: CREE XLamp XP-G R5
- Battery: Uses 2 x AA batteries - primary or rechargeable (not included).Â (Note: NOT Compatible with Li-Ion 14500 batteries)
- Aircraft-grade aluminum body with Type III hard anodizing
- O-ring sealed, water resistant to IPX-8 standard
- Orange Peel reflector
- Ultra clear shatter-resistant lens
- Size: L 6.02 in (153 mm) x D 0.90 in (22.8 mm)
- Weight: 2.54 oz (72 g)
- Included Accessories: one holster, one lanyard, two spare O-rings, Pocket Clip
Output/Runtimes: (ANSI FL1 SPEC)
- High: 210 lumens / 50 minutes
- Medium: 110 lumens / 170 minutes
- Low: 14 lumens / 108 hours
- Strobe: 210 lumens / 100 minutes
- To switch functions: Loosen the head an 1/8 a turn and tighten to cycle to the next function. Repeat to cycle through all functions.
- Lock-out Mode: To lock-out the switch, rotate the tailcap about 180Â° counter-clockwise. The lock-out position prevents accidental activation during storage or transport.