The Olight S35 and S65 were both phenomenal lights, combining easy to find AA batteries, a compact size, and surprising power for a very nice light.Â The S80 is very similar to the S35 and S65, but instead of using AA batteries, it uses a customized 26650 lithium ion rechargeable battery and is chargeable through a port on the back of the light.Â The existing Baton interface remains and the light puts out 750 lumens on high.
- Uses the Cree XM-L LED
- Three outputs plus strobe
- 10lm (80h)
- 180lm (8h)
- 750lm (2h)
- Strobe (2h)
- Max output has more than 260 meters of throw
- Customized 4000mAh 26650 lithium rechargeable battery
- Material: 6N01-T6 AL
- Class-III hard anodizing
- Reflector: a;luminum alloy orange pee
- Mil-spec: MIL-STD-810F
- Highly Water resistant to IPX-8
- Side button switch
- Included accessoriesï¼šOne customized 4000mAh 26650 lithium rechargeable battery, one charger, one key-ring, one white diffuser, one holster.