The limited edition S1A Baton is a premium copper variant of the original black anodized aluminum S1A Baton. The light comes in three premium versions including black stainless steel and raw, and rose gold solid copper.The light utilizes a Cree XM-L2 LED. Coupled with Olight's signature high light transmission rate TIR optic lens, it can deliver a balance beam. This flashlight is compatible with rechargeable and standard AA batteries of all types. The limited edition S1A has five levels of brightness and a strobe mode covering a range of 0.5~600 lumens.The light maintains the style of Olight Batons combined with premium materials and processing technology to provide users with the most practical and premium pocket flashlight on the market today.
- Cree XM-L2 LED
- Powered by one AA battery. Conventional output: 0.5 lumens, 5 lumens, 50 lumens, 220 lumens, strobe mode at 10Hz. Special output: turbo mode at 600 lumens
- (only available when 14500 rechargeable lithium battery is used)
- High light transmission rate TIR lens resulting in a balanced and useful beam
- Eco-friendly AL6061-T6 aluminum alloy body with anti-scratch Mil-spec type-III hard anodized finish and a blue PVD stainless steel ring on the switch and bezel
- Controlled by a thermal protection program, the turbo mode is limited to 1 minute and then the brightness gradually steps down to 50% of the initial brightness (only available when 14500 rechargeable lithium battery is used)
- Â Built-in timer: Short timer (3 minutes) or Long timer (9 minutes) â€» All versions except for the raw copper variant have been processed through PVD technology which make them highly scratch and corrosion resistant.Â