The S15-TI Baton is a very small, powerful LED flashlight featuring an intelligent multi-function side switch and powered
by a single commonly available and economical AA battery. You can also make it a rechargeable by inserting a Nickelâ€“
metal hydride or lithium-ion rechargeable battery. The pint-sized S15-TI is easy to keep on hand wherever you go, and
is now offered in Titanium and comes in a smooth-polished (2000 units) or bead-blasted (1200 units) finish. Its top-ofthe-
line CREE XM-L2 NW LED puts out an impressive 260 lumens of soothing, warm-colored light, with a total of four
different power settings and a strobe mode. The versatile S15-TI has a lock-out function to prevent inadvertent activation
and a magnet in the flat tail cap to allow you to go hands free when needed.
- Multi-function side switch with four brightness levels from 0.3 to 260 lumens, plus a strobe mode
- Memory function to remember the last power setting used, along with quick access directly to the brightest level and a lock-out mode to prevent accidental activation
- Latest top-of-the-line, highest-performing, single-die CREE XM-L2 NW LED provides soothing warm-colored light for truer color representation at night.
- If you choose to use a single ALKALINE or NIMH the flashlight will produce three levels of brightness, 7 lumens, 120 lumens, and moonlight mode.
- If you choose to use a single rechargeable Li-ion it will produce four levels of brightness they are 7 lumens, 80 lumens, 260 lumens, and moonlight mode.
- Titanium body construction that is lightweight and corrosion resistant with a stainless-steel pocket clip
- Flat tail cap with strong magnet to secure to ferrous surfaces
- Reverse polarity protection to prevent improper battery installation and thermal management to avoid overheating
- Extremely low standby current resulting in nominal battery drain when not being operated (0.5uA while using 1.5V battery; 1.2uA while using 4.2V battery)