The NEW Olight S10-L2 is part of the innovative Baton series, known for tough lights that are barely larger than the batteries that power them.Â The S10-L2 combines a side switch and great output (400 lumens on high) into a very compact size.Â The S10-L2 has four outputs, including a super low moonlight mode that can be accessed from off, meaning that you don't have to cycle through a bunch of night vision ruining modes in the pitch black of the night.Â A magnet is integrated into the tailcap, allowing you attach the light to a ferrous surface.
Check the additional images for the ANSI specs (output levels, runtimes, etc.)
- Utilizing the latest Cree XM-L2 LED, the highest output reaches 400 lumens.Â
- Four outputs:Â Three in regular operation; the moonlight modeÂ canÂ be accessed directly when the flashlight is off; double click the on/off button to activate strobe mode.
- Equipped with auto memory function and a side switch, the total length is only 70.5mm.
- Strong magnet in the tail, the flashlight can be attached vertically on any ferrous surface.
- Two-direction invertible pocket clip.
- Stainless steel bezel.
- Flat tail cap allows tail standing.
- High efficiency constant current drive circuit; perfectly compatible with CR123A and RCR123 batteries.
- Battery reverse polarity protection.
- Included accessories: Lanyard, O-ring