The Olight S10 is part of the innovative Baton series, known for tough lights that are barely larger than the batteries that power them.Â The S10 combines a side switch and great output (300 lumens on high) into a very compact size.Â The S10 has four outputs, including a super low moonlight mode that can be accessed from off, meaning that you don't have to cycle through a bunch of night vision ruining modes in the pitch black of the night.Â A magnet is integrated into the tailcap, allowing you attach the light to a ferrous surface.
This is a special, limited edition S10 with a titanium body (polished or bead blasted satin finish) and a neutral white LED.
Check the additional images for the ANSI specs (output levels, runtimes, etc.)
- Utilizing the latest neutral white Cree XM-L LED,the highest output reaches 300 lumens
- Four outputs:Â Three in regular operation; the moonlight modeÂ canÂ be accessed directly when the flashlight is off; double click the on/off button to activate strobe mode
- Equipped with auto memory function and a side switch, the total length is only 70.5mm
- Strong magnet in the tail, the flashlight can be attached vertically on any ferrous surface
- Two-direction invertible pocket clip
- Stainless steel bezel
- Flat tail cap allows tail standing
- High efficiency constant current drive circuit; perfectly compatible with CR123A and RCR123 batteries
- Battery reverse polarity protection
- Included accessories:Â lanyard, o-ring