The M3XS-UT offers up to a full kilometer of beam distance and features a large diameter reflector with dedomed CREE XP-L High Intensity LED's. The light has three brightness levels from 3-1200 lumens, plus a strobe mode. The M3XS-UT is powered by 3 x CR123A Lithium batteries. When the light is assembled with the extension tube, it can be powered by 4 x CR123A or 2 x 18650 batteries (with protection board). The M3XS-UT retains the tail cap switch design from the M3X for tactical operation, with an added side switch on the head of the flashlight that will allow for easy mode switching. The tail cap on the M3XS-UT is brand-new conductive stretch that keeps the light energized even when the tail cap is loosened accidently.
- CREE XP-L High Intensity LED, color temperature: 4000K-4500K.
- Light output range from 3 lumens to 1200 lumens, maximum beam distance up to 1000 meters, and a maximum run time of 360 hours.
- 3 output modes, plus a moonlight and strobe mode. When the light is on burst mode, the brightness level at 1200lm (5 minutes) ramps down by 60% of the initial light output (55 minutes). 600lm/1.5hrs, 80lm/12hrs, moonlight 3lm/350hrs, 10Hz strobe mode.
- A brand-new conductive stretch tail cap keeps the light energized even when the tail cap is loosened accidently.
- The tail switch diameter is 18mm. The tail switch has a momentary ON-OFF functionality, supporting high output and 99% light transmittance rate through tempered glass, with two-sided anti-reflective coating.
- Reverse polarity protection to prevent improper battery installation.
- Side switch featuring a battery power indicator glows red and blinks when the power runs low. When the battery power indicator is constantly on, the battery will run out of power and will shut the light off.
- Able to place upside down on a flat surface.
- IPX8 water-proof capability.
- Lens: Tough ultra-clear tempering glass with anti-reflective coating.
- Light Source: 1 x CREE XP-L High Intensity LED
- Dimensions: 8.3in/211mm (Length), 2.48in/63mm (Head), 0.98oz/255g (Body), 9.0oz/255g (Excluding Batteries)
- Body Material: Aircraft-grade aluminum body with anti-scratch type III hard anodizing.
- Battery Source: 3 or 4 x CR123A, 2 x 18650
- Warranty: Olight's 5 year warranty. Please visit olightworld.com/warranty
- 2 x Spare O-Rings
- Extension Tube
- Battery Magazine
- Olight Omni-Dok
- 2x Olight 18650 3600mAh Batteries