NITECORE NTP20 At-A-Glance
- Titanium tactical pen with tungsten tapered tip
- Designed for security, emergency escapes, and daily writing
- High quality German gel ink refill provides quick-drying, waterproof, and fade resistant writing
- Streamlined clip for carrying on your pocket, shirt, or backpack
- Tungsten steel tip can be used to mark on almost all kinds of materials
- Impact and corrosion resistant
Included in the Box
- NITECORE NTP20
High Quality Tactical Pen
The NITECORE NTP20 is the anticipated update to the NTP10 tactical pen. On one end, the tungsten tapered tip functions as an effective glass breaker to smash windows or as a tool for personal security. On the other, a high quality German gel ink refill and a stainless steel tip offer smooth writing that is quick-drying, waterproof, and fade-resistant.
Constructed from Premium Materials
The pen is machined from titanium and offers lightweight ruggedness with an excellent resistance to impact and corrosion. The NTP20 also features a tapered tip that is constructed from tungsten steel which ranks only second to the hardness of a diamond. The durable stainless steel tip and high quality ink refill give you the ability to write whenever and wherever, including in the water, in hot or cold climates, and in moving planes or automobiles.
Streamlined Design for Everyday Carry
A streamlined clip allows you to easily attach the pen to your pocket, shirt, or backpack. Weighing only 1.33 ounces and measuring less than 6 inches in length, the sleek NTP20 is the perfect addition to your EDC gear.
|Pen Material||TC4 titanium alloy|
|Bezel Material||Tungsten steel|
|Refill||Schneider Gelion 39 ballpoint pen refill|