A smart ring light with unlimited modes! You can get infinite output ranging from as low as 0.5 lumen to 550 lumen by simply rotating the smart ring control!
IFE1/IFD2 adopts a new generation of SmartRing design, a rotary selector with infinitely variable brightness function (similar to Surefire Titan), also comes with strobe mode. The light head is compatible with Surefire E1 series (using one single CR123 battery), equipped with CREE XM-L LED, Max output reaches 550 Lumens and Min output as low as 0.5 Lumen.
- Infilux line is NC's top product line, utilizing SmartRing II 'Infiniterly Variable' digitally controlled brightness system.
- Compatible with the Surefire E Series tube.
- Not only rotary switch, but also tail switch, could be tactical application.
- Rotary selector with infinitely variable brightness function (Failure rate is very low).
- Using the newest CREE XM-L LED with a maximum output of 550 lumens.
- Made from military grade T6061 aluminum alloy for unprecedented durability.
- Mil-Spec type III Hard-Anodized scratch and corrosion resistant finish.
- Titanium alloy bezel retaining ring provides protection from impacts.
- Stainless steel tailcap retaining ring effectively protects the switch from impacts.
- Anti-rolling rugged design.
- Durable titanium alloy clip.
- With strobe mode.
- IFE1 uses one CR123A battery or one RCR123 rechargeable.
- Battery: 1 X CR123 or 1 X RCR123 rechargeable battery
- Output & Runtime: max 550 lumens for approximately 1 hour
min 0.5 lumen for approximately 100 hours
- Effective illumination distance: 220 meters
- Dimensions: bezel diameter 23mm, body diameter 20mm with a total length of 103mm
- Weight: 65 grams
- Waterproofing Standar: IPX-8 (waterproof for 1 hour at a depth of 1.5 meters).