Nitecore's Smart Ring technology allows infinite output adjustability ranging from as low as 0.1 lumen up to 260 lumens by simply rotating the smart ring control!
The IFD2 adopts a new generation of SmartRing design, a rotary selector with infinitely variable brightness function (similar to a Surefire Titan) and it also includes a tactical strobe mode. The light head is compatible with Surefire E1 series, equipped with CREE XP-G R5 LED.
- Infilux line is Nitecores top of the line product
- Rotary selector with infinitely variable brightness function allows the user to preselect any output level or a tactical strobe mode
- Tailcap switch controls power on/off
- Utilizes a state of the art CREE XP-G R5 LED
- Compatible with the Surefire E Series tube
- Powered by 2 x AA batteries: Alkaline, Ni-MH or primary Lithium (like Energizer L91)
- Model: NiteCore IFD2 R5