A smart ring light with unlimited modes! You can get infinite output ranging from as low as 0.5 lumen to 260 lumen by simply rotating the smart ring control!
IFE1/IFD2 adopts a new generation of SmartRing design, a rotary selector with infinitely variable brightness function (similar to Surefire Titan), also comes with strobe mode. The light head is compatible with Surefire E1 series (using one single CR123 battery), equipped with CREE XP-G R5 LED, Max output reaches 260 Lumens and Min output as low as 0.5 Lumen.
- Infilux line is NC's top product line, utilizing SmartRing II 'Infiniterly Variable' digitally controlled brightness system.
- Compatible with the Surefire E Series tube.
- Not only rotary switch, but also tail switch, could be tactical application.
- Rotary selector with infinitely variable brightness function (Failure rate is very low).
- Using the newest CREE XP-G R5 LED with a maximum output of 260 lumens.
- Made from military grade T6061 aluminum alloy for unprecedented durability.
- Mil-Spec type III Hard-Anodized scratch and corrosion resistant finish.
- Titanium alloy bezel retaining ring provides protection from impacts.
- Stainless steel tailcap retaining ring effectively protects the switch from impacts.
- Anti-rolling rugged design.
- Durable titanium alloy clip.
- With strobe mode.
- IFD2 uses two AA batteries.
- Battery: 2 X AA battery
- Output & Runtime: max 260 lumens for approximately 40 minutes
min 0.5 lumen for approximately 80 hours
- Effective illumination distance: 220 meters
- Dimensions: bezel diameter 23mm, body diameter 18mm with a total length of 165mm
- Weight: 93 grams
- Waterproofing Standar: IPX-8 (waterproof for 1 hour at a depth of 1.5 meters).