The NiteCore EZ Series flashlights are ultra-compact, simple flashlights that feature aggressive knurling for grip, two-stage activation for simplicity of use, and hard-anodized aircraft-grade aluminum for durability and strength.
Easy Use, Easy Carry
If youÂ’ve ever tightened anything, then you can use the EZ Series flashlights from Nitecore. The EZ Series features a straight-forward, fool-proof interface: tighten the head to turn it on, loosen the head to turn it off. ThatÂ’s easy.
The EZ-Series is perhaps the most compact, lightweight flashlight series ever designed. Each EZ Series flashlight is barely larger than the battery that powers it. WhatÂ’s more, each light features the perfect amount of knurling to guarantee grip regardless of conditions. Pocketable and grippable. ThatÂ’s easy.
EZ 123 Features
- One of the WorldÂ’s smallest CR123A flashlights
- Ultra-lightweight - just 26 grams (without battery)
- Renowned CREE XR-E Q5 LED capable of over 50,000 hours of output
- Surprisingly bright output of 180 lumens
- Continuous runtime of up to 15 hours
- Brass heat sinking guarantees efficient and effective thermal management
- Twist-activated output for easy one-handed operation
- Straight-forward UI with two modes of output
- Military-grade aluminum alloy
- Mil-Spec Type-III Hard-Anodized finish resists scratches
- Extensive knurling for excellent grip
- Current-regulated circuitry eliminates flickering
- Water resistant to IPX-8 standard
- Reflector optimized for a great balance of output distance and spread
- Impact-resistant optical-grade glass lens with anti-reflective coating
- Flat base allows light to tail-stand like a candle
- Designed to fit standard camera mounts
New User Guide
Please follow the instructions of the diagram below to ensure the battery is inserted correctly:
- Do not use batteries that exceed 3 volts, as they may permanently damage the flashlight.
- Always insert batteries with the positive (+) end facing toward the front of the flashlight. Improper battery insertion may cause permanent damage.
NOTE: Due to the switch design of this light, the spring will seem compressed or shallow. This is normal. Any modification such as stretching the spring will hamper normal operation and may irreparably damage the light, and will therefore void the warranty.
Turning on Your EZ Flashlight
Once youÂ’ve inserted a battery into the flashlight, simply twist the head clockwise into the body. As the head tightens into the body, the light will turn on in Low Mode. Continue to tighten the head to turn on High Mode. Loosen the head, counter-clockwise, to go back to Low Mode and to turn the flashlight off.
Modes & Runtimes
Low Mode: 20 lumens for up to 15 hours
High Mode: 180 lumens for up to 60 minutes
Size: 70 x 19 mm (2.75 x 0.75 in)
Weight: 26g (0.9 oz)