Responding to customer requests, Nitecore has updated the EX11 with some new features, allowing for rapid access to high and low, while still retaining the ability to access strobe and SOS.
The EX11 clip is an optional accessory.
- Unique electronically controlled "Smart PD" switch designed for reliability
- "Infinitely Variable" digitally controlled brightness system
- Intuitive and simple user interface; A rapid shortcut to highest mode or lowest mode
- Strobe and SOS functionality
- Aircraft grade aluminum alloy construction for strength and durability
- Stainless steel bezel ring to effectively protect the core parts of the flashlight.
- Compact and lightweight - suitable for EDC (every day carry)
- Mil-spec type III hard-anodized
- Impact resistant in accordance with US MIL-STD-810F
- Waterproof in accordance with IPX-8 (withstanding up 2 meters water submersion)
- Broad voltage fully regulated circuit - compatible with numerous battery chemistries
- High intensity CREE XP-G R5 LED
- Maximum output of 200 lumens
- A period of approximately 3 years of inactivity.
- Ultra clear impact-resistant optical lens and computer designed metal reflector
- Ability to tailstand for use as a candle light
- Diameter: 21.5mm
- Weight: 44 grams (without battery)
- Maximum output of 200 lumens for up to 1 hour
- Minimum output of 5 lumens for up to 80 hours