This easy-to-install tail cap switch fits an incandescent AA Mini MagliteÂ®, and once it's in place, turns your flashlight into very useful, multi-functional tool. It features 5 light modes (100%, 50%, 25% power, slow, fast strobe) with 3 power levels, so you can choose the function you need for your particular task at hand and extend your battery life in the process! And for extra battery conservation, when you're in the first three modes, the flashlight turns itself off after 14.5 minutes when it's not in use, preventing accidental battery drainage. It's also equipped with a "find-in-the-dark" flashing LED to make location a snap.
- Fits: Incandescent AA Mini MagliteÂ® Flashlight
- 5 light modes: 100%, 50%, 25% power, slow, fast strobe
- 3 power levels that optimize light output and help extend battery life
- Auto-off (14.5 minutes) in the first 3 modes prevents accidental drainage
At 13 minutes the light will flash to signal that it is close to shutting off and prompt you to hit the button to re-activate for another 14.5 minutes.
At 13.5 minutes the light will flash to signal that it is close to shutting off and prompt you to hit the button to re-activate for another 14.5 minutes.
At 14 minutes the light will flash again to signal that it is close to shutting off and prompt you to hit the button to re-activate for another 14.5 minutes.
At 14.5 minutes the light will turn off unless it has been re-activated.
- Find-in-the-dark flashing LED
- Easy to install in your Incandescent AA Mini MagliteÂ®
- Note: Replacing the original incandescent bulb with any Nite Ize LED Upgrade Kit or Tail Cap Switch will void the MAG InstrumentÂ® LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY covering the AA MINI MAGLITEÂ® flashlight.
- LEGAL DISCLAIMER: MAG-LITEÂ® and MINI MAGLITEÂ® are trademarks of Mag Instrument, Inc., as are the distinctive shape, style and overall appearance of the Mini-MagliteÂ® flashlight and the circumferential inscription around the face caps of all of Mag Instrument flashlights.