Made of lightweight durable stainless steel, the eClipse is a self-locking, spring-loaded clip that comes backed with a thin strip of 3MÂ™Â’s patented VHBÂ™ adhesive. Affix it to the back of your cell phone, mp3 playerÂ—or almost any lightweight item with a smooth flat hard surfaceÂ—and your device becomes instantly Â“clip-able.Â”
Uniquely designed to securely grip woven fabrics up to 3 mm thick, the eCLIPse attaches easily and securely to suit, jacket, and pant pockets; waistbands; the interior pockets of most purses, backpacks, and briefcases. Your device stays safely and securely in place until you release it with a simple press of its lever.
Sleek, low profile, lightweight, and versatile, the eCLIPse is the perfect option for people who want to keep their valuable mobile devices securely in place without the bulk or limitations of a standard belt holster.
- Auto-locks onto soft fabrics up to 1/8Â” thick Â– not designed for use on extremely thick or hard fabrics such as some types of leather.
- Quick-release as simple as pressing the lever to release the lock and remove.
- Fits most mobile devices such as mobile phones, MP3 players, digital cameras, but can be affixed to any hard-shell case or accessory you can think of and want to keep handy.
- 3MÂ™ VHBÂ™ adhesive is incredibly durable Â– you can have 100% confidence that the clip will stay firmly in place.
- Clip Dimensions: 2.05Â” x .5Â” x .31Â”
- Weigh: 8 grams
- Available in black, stainless and spectrum